In this series of articles we will be working through each stage of building an isomorphic web application. We will be using Node.js for all aspects of development where we will show you how to setup a new project with NPM, how to build an isomorphic React.js application using Redux and how to deploy the application using Express. We will cover how to setup and work with RethinkDB for real time data updates using web sockets and along the way we will explore assistive technologies such as Webpack and Babel.
If you’d like to get updates and early access to the new articles in this series, for free, please visit our registration page and sign up to become a member.
Articles in this series
- Creating a new project with NPM
- Going isomorphic with Express and React.js
- Managing isomorphic state with React.js and Redux
- Hot Module Replacement with React and Express
- Real time data flow with Redux and Socket.io
- Real time, persistent data with RethinkDB
- Register for notifications about further articles